MBUST Recent Job Circular:
MBUST Recent Job Circular for Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology has been published on my website. Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology recruitment circular has been published on the job offers of several departments. Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology is one of the leading universities in Bangladesh.
In the context of our country, this job offers exciting career opportunities. Maulana Bhasani is a newly built public university in Bangladesh. Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology is working to equip its students with the knowledge of the appropriate combinations of science and technology to prepare them for the challenges of the 21st century. See detailed information below, including the application processed
Salary scale : 22,000-53,060 / – 35,500-6,010 /
The number of posts: 04
Post Qualifications: Ph.D. MPhil
MBUST Required Qualifications and Conditions:
A)In both SSS / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations of the candidate, the lowest GPA is 4.00 on the scale of first-class / GPA 5.00 and the minimum is GPA 4.00. Must have a GPA of 3.50. \
B)B) The candidate should have a degree from a public university. In both the cases, the first class / CGPA of the candidate is 4.00 Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
Experience and publication:
- Candidates with Ph.D. degrees will be considered eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor directly. A. If you have MPhil Dimidhari, you have to have 2 (Dei) years of active experience as a lecturer in a public university.
- * If you do not have a Ph.D. or MPhil degree, you should have 03 (three) years of active experience as a lecturer in a public university.
- * Domestic / Foreign recognized journals should have 01 (one) publication / recognized quality books.
- * .. Third Division / Class / CGPA-3.25 or below is not acceptable at any level of educational life.
- A) Minimum GPA 4.00 on Scale / GPA 5.00 scale and GPA 4.00 scale on both the SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations of the candidate Must have GPA 3.50 (including 4th subject).
- B) Candidate should have a post-graduate degree in the relevant subject from a public university. In both cases the candidate’s first-class/ CGPA is 4.00 scale Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
* In the case of Ph.D. candidates, any one of the conditions is applicable. However, at any level in the life of education, third division/class / CGPA 5.00 CGPA 3.50 / CGPA 4.00 scale CGPA 3.25 or below is not acceptable.
MBUST Application terms:
- Details of qualifications and experience for the above posts and prescribed form of application in person or from the website //%.710901.80.0 Or 10 / – (Ten) Taka with unused stamps and envelopes with own address to be collected from the Registrar’s Office of the University during office hours Yes.
* Must apply in the prescribed form of the University.
* “Sonali Bank Limited, Mavabigrabi Branch, Santosh, in favor of” Vice-Chancellor, Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Santosh, Tangail-1902 ” Bank Draft / Pay-Order of Rs. 800 / – (Eight Hundred) from any branch of Sonali Bank Ltd. for application fee payable on Tangail Eligible), 03 (three) copies of recent passport size attested photograph of the candidate, mark sheet/transcript, certificate, copy of research publication, experience Attested copy of a certificate, national identity card, certificate of character should be attached with each set.
* In the case of departmental candidates that collo is a condition relaxable.
* Candidates working in government / semi-government / autonomous organizations must apply through the appropriate authority! 6 … 10 (ten) sets of applications by next 13/01/2021 along with the Registrar, Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Santosh, Tangail-1902 Must arrive within office hours
* Degrees obtained from foreign universities and CGPA in case of equality provision by the Ministry of Education / Bangladesh University Grants Commission 087010918 Must be submitted with the application. * .. Permanent and contact address and mobile number should be clearly written in the application. Informing about the interview through SMS on mobile number Will. A. Incomplete or received after the due date will be considered as direct cancellation.
* The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application without showing cause. *. Due to the issuance of this recruitment notification, the authority is not obliged to provide the appointment.
* Any kind of recommendation or lobbying regarding the appointment will be considered as disqualification of the candidate.
Application deadline: 13 January 2020
You can also see the recruitment notification below