Manpower Employment Bureau Recruitment Circular 2020 (256 posts) The Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training under the Ministry of Expatriate Welfare and Overseas Employment has issued a recruitment circular. BMET stands for Bureau of Manpower, Employment, and Training. At present BMET is conducting its activities through 04 divisional offices and 24 offices in different districts of the country. Established in 1986, the bureau has been conducting welfare activities for all foreign employment and expatriate Bangladeshis in the country.
We value the needs of the readers so the Manpower Employment Bureau Recruitment Circular 2020 will be published on this one page. Also, we publish the news of all government and private jobs first of all. All the ongoing special recruitment notifications or job news for government job candidates which you will find in the government job circular category. Moreover, there are private and engineering job categories. Apply today without delay to get the job.
See detailed information below, including the application process:
Grade 20,000 / – to 40,000 / –
Salary 20,000 / – to 40,000 / –
The number of posts is 256 posts
Eligibility SSC / Diploma
Application deadline: 30 December 2020 and 20 January 2021
Manpower Employment Bureau Recruitment Circular 2020 Apply Now
Terms / Conditions for sending application form:
1.White paper (computer typed) a) Candidate’s name, b) Father’s / mother’s name, c) Mother’s name, d) Date of birth, and) Notice in newspaper Age at the date of publication, f) Current address (mobile and e-mail) g) Permanent address, h) Own district, b) Nationality, j) Educational Before 5:00 pm on 20/01/2021, mentioning the qualifications and experience, etc., the project director, “at home and abroad. Providing Driving Training for Employment ”Project, Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training, 69/2 (8th Floor), Kakrail, Application along with Dhaka-1000 should be made in person at that address. Late edge application is considered canceled Will.
2.Attested by the Gazetted Officer of 1st class with the application form (a) Copies of all certificates, (b) 3 (three) newly taken copies Passport size photograph, (c) National identity card or birth registration or copy of passport should be attached and 1st class Attach the certificate of character issued by the Gazetted Officer;
3.Candidates for employment must apply through the appropriate authority. The original application must be submitted by the due date Must arrive;
4.After the preliminary selection, only the eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination by letter/e-mail / mobile. Will be informed via;
5. No TA / DA will be provided for participation in the written test and interview;
6. Defective or incomplete applications will be considered rejected. The authorities are not obliged to give any explanation for this;
7. The recruits have to sign the contract in the prescribed schedule before joining. At the end of the contract period, the contract is considered as a letter of exemption Will be done;
8.. The authority will not be obliged to take the examination or to appoint the candidate to the post due to the publication of the notification;
9. The posts mentioned in the notification will be appointed on a full temporary basis only for the duration of the project. At the end of the project period, The post of the concerned employee will be terminated automatically and the job will be terminated. No notice or letter of dismissal for this separately Will not be given;
10. The latest Mercury rules regarding quotas will be followed; And
11. In all cases the decision of the appropriate authority shall be final and the appropriate authority shall be required to give any reason in this regard.
You will get the news of all government and private jobs first of all on this one page. You will get all the ongoing recruitment notifications for government job candidates in the government job circular and private job circular category govt. jobs Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Academy Recruitment Notice 2021 Apply Now or jobs circular. Moreover, apply today without delay to get the job by looking at your desired recruitment notice. You will find daily government and private job news in one post along with today’s job news of different newspapers